Spacious, Self Catering Family rooms in Phalaborwa your gateway to Kruger Park and Mozambique
African Lily Lodge located only 3 km from the Kruger National Park and in the centre of Phalaborwa within safe walking distance from restaurants and shops.
The personnel and staff of the new African Lily Lodge welcome you with courteous South African hospitality to our recently renovated units, which promise the inception of a new era of exceptional self-catering accommodation in Phalaborwa!
Our accommodations consist - fully equipped, very spacious, self catering family suites,
surrounded by beautifully kept gardens – a cool haven within this “town of two summers”
* Private entrances
* Double and two single beds
* TV with M-NET and bouquet of D-STV
* Roof fan and air conditioning
* En-suite bathroom with bath and shower
* Linen & towels provided
* Braai facilities
* Self catering kitchen - complete with crockery, cutlery, fridge & microwave
Accreditation and Awards:
* 3 Star Grading awarded by the Tourism Grading Council of South Africa.
* Member of the Phalaborwa Accommodation Association - PAA
Where to eat:
* Breakfast (7:00 – 9:00) every day
* Easy walking distance of several restaurants
Services / General:
* Internet and e-mail services available.
* Airport pick up/drop off’s
* TransLux Busstop opposite African Lily at Engen filling station
Kruger National Park Info:
* Phalaborwa Gate times 06:00 till 18:00
* Sable Dam +/- 15min travelling
* Masorini +/- 30min travelling
* Lethaba Camp +/- 1hour travelling
* Olifanits Camp +/- 2hours travelling
* Mopani Camp +/- 2hours travelling
* Phalaborwa to Giriyondo Border Post +/- 100km, 2 hours travelling
* The border post closes at 14:00 in winter, and 15:00 in summer.
The lodge has:
* Bar facilities
* Communal lounge & dining room
* Swimming pool
* Safe under-cover parking
* Security 6pm-6am daily
Activities / Things to do in Phalaborwa and around:
* All day Game Drives into Kruger Park * Golf at Hans Merensky Golf Course * Micro Light flying arranged * Elephant rides arranged * Boat Safari's on Olifant's River * Kapama Cheetah Breeding Project * Moholoholo Rehabilitation Centre * Swadini Reptile Park * Echo Caves * Buffalo Breeding Project * Amarula Lapa * Mojadji Cycad Forest * Silk Worm Farm * White Lions of Timbavati * Mozambique and the Greater Trans Frontier Park
Traveler Rating: Not yet reviewed by any member...
You can be the first one to write a review for African Lily Lodge!
African Lily Lodge is located in Kruger National Park Phalaborwa. We provide accommodation, hotel information, holiday specials, packages, photos, rates and African Lily Lodge reviews. Book African Lily Lodge online and Save!