Discover barefoot luxury at the award-winning Conrad Maldives Rangali Island resort, set on two private islands among miles of idyllic white-sand beach and unspoilt reef. Arrive at our Maldives hotel in style in a seaplane over the lagoon, dine in the world's first all-glass, undersea restaurant and indulge in luxurious spa therapies.
Sited in a picturesque corner of the Maldives, our luxury Maldives resort is spread across two islands, surrounded by a vibrant coral reef and lagoon. Twice voted 'Best Hotel in the World' and several times 'Best Resort', our Maldives hotel boasts 50 luxurious water villas, 79 exotic beach villas and 21 fabulous spa water villas with private treatment rooms.
- Return economy class flights to Maldives on Qatar Airways
- Return resort transfers by seaplane
- 7 Nights accommodation at the Conrad Maldives Rangali Island in a Beach Villa
- All prepayable airport taxes and current fuel levies
General Policies & Disclaimers
Prices are from a starting price per person sharing, subject to change, airfare increase, currency fluctuations and availability. Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply. Please note that airport taxes, fuel levies & surcharges are approximate and and subject to change, the exact amount will be confirmed ate time of booking. Valid for dates as specified.
Rating: Author: Marko Malan Posted: Sunday, May 20 2012, 22:07:34
After years of thinking about it, we finally visited in April with the kids (ages 2 and 3) and the inlaws. It is amazing. Really at a loss for words-- but you'll see I've forced some out below. In the past few years we have taken holidays at St Regis, Ritz, W properties around the world. In places like Tahiti, Hawaii, St John, Greek Islands and I must say this is the best and most unique experience. You will never see water so clear. I thought Tahiti couldn't be beat-- and I was wrong. There are moments here where you feel like you and your family have the entire world to yourselves. Just stars and private beach.
Beautiful as ever!
Rating: Author: Bonita Masha Posted: Sunday, May 20 2012, 22:04:56
The resort is awesome, with its well appointed villas, its beautiful surrounding, wonderful house reef, choice of F&B outlets, lovely spas, and huge range of activities to keep one occupied. You can choose to get busy with water sports options, play tennis, table tennis, work out in the gym, island hopping, whale shark snorkelling, scuba diving, or simply laze around people watching at the beach or Rangali bar, lounge around in the pool, or simply enjoy the jacuzzi or pool in the privacy of your own villa, or star gazing! Our favorite activity was getting charmed by dances of the huge manta rays when they make their nightly appearance at the jetty.
Would love to go back!
Rating: Author: Victoria Toia Posted: Sunday, May 20 2012, 22:02:18
- Rooms were perfectly designed, especially water villas, with a combination of indoor and outdoor areas that really allows you to enjoy the nature and the amazing place. I probably would include an indoor shower in the beach villas.
- Our favorite place was the Quiet zone...really quiet and with a spectacular view.
- I remember having an excellent degustation in the cheese and wine bar and also a fantastic dinner at the Spa restaurant.
- Diving was an amazing experience and I had Agnes, a perfect diving instructor!
Conrad Maldives Rangali Island Package Holiday Specials
Conrad Maldives Rangali Island Package travel packages, holiday specials, packages, and Conrad Maldives Rangali Island Package specials. Book Conrad Maldives Rangali Island Package online and Save!