For the discerning visitor the Eden Bleu Hotel is the perfect gateway to Seychelles. Its meeting and conference facilities are unsurpassed, while its chic, contemporary sophistication make it equally suited for a soothing break or an idyllic place from which to explore the scenic beauty of Seychelles.
The welcoming, palm-lined entrance leads into an airy reception area beyond which a sun deck and infinity pool offer captivating views over Eden Island's international marina and Mahé's granitic mountains.
- Complimentary WiFi
- Hair dryer
- iPad mini available on request
- Telephone with voicemail facility
- 42-inch LED screen with satellite TV
- Work station with international plug sockets and USB data ports
- Spacious bathrooms with vanity and separate shower
- Refreshment centre with a Nespresso coffee machine and fridge
- Bath robe
- Fully air-conditioned with ceiling fan
- In-room safe
- 24-hour Room Service
- Wide balconies with views over Eden Island or international marina
- Free wireless with the ability to upgrade to high speed link
- 42 Inch LED HD TV
- International power plugs for charging of devices
- Intercom system for communication with Hotel staff
- USB chargers in the room , supporting up to 6 devices on simultaneous charge
- Electronic concierge app available for free download on guest's device
- HDMI connection to TV
- For those guests that forgot their phones or forgot to activate roaming, the Hotel will have iPhone 5Cs on hand to rent to guests
- USB connection to TV
- Wireless Apple TV connection to TV for streaming of video, music and content. Supports mirroring, gaming & iTunes streaming from all iOS devices
Pool & Empereur Terrace
The Empereur Terrace runs the length of the front of the hotel and provides uninterupted views of the marina and Mahé's soaring mountains. There is a Jacuzzi, infinity pool and childrens's splash pool, and guests may also relax on the sun deck or one of two gazebos. The all-day dining menu is available from 11.00 until 18.00 and includes a variety of snacks and cocktails.
Our knowledgable team is available at any time to help you make the most out of your visit by recommending a variety of activities, attractions and excursions, all available from Eden Island.
The Bourgeois Bar serves a selection of international wines and contemporary and local cocktails. Light meals and snacks are also available throughout the day.
Marlin Bleu Restaurant
The Marlin Bleu Restaurant serves breakfast, an all-day dining menu and an a la carte dinner menu from 18:00. Described as 'bistronmique' the menus seek to deliver the relaxed, flavoursome dining and generous portions of a bistro with gourmet refinement. Dishes include Creole-inspired vegetarian dishes, meat and poultry and a generous selection of local seafood.
Broadband and in-room Apple TV enables guests to access the internet as well as stream music, video and other content from their devices on the 42-inch LED television. A digital concierge is also accessible through the TV system. This interactive interface can be downloaded to a smartphone or any other mobile device before arrival and provides a full spectrum of hotel services. The technology extends through to the meetings and conference facilities as well as the business centre and four executive boardrooms, where touch panel smartboards can be interfaced with laptop and other mobile devices. The excpetional digital technology at Eden Bleu Hotel is designed to enhance any conference or event.
The Marina & Yachts
The Eden Bleu Hotel's proximity to Eden Island's international marina makes it the ideal point of departure for other islands, yacht charters and innumerable water sports and activities from deep-sea fishing to sunset cruises. The Eden Island International Marina can accommodate super-yachts of up to 105m in length.
Eden Island is home to Eden Plaza, Seychelles' only purpose-built retail centre. Its supermarket, shops, boutiques and spa provide plenty of choice if you need to pick up a few essentials, indulge yourself or buy some gifts.
If you're looking for some variety, entertainment or a quick flutter there is a selection of bars, restaurants and a casino.
It's also a good place to plan and book leisure activities as a number of diving, fishing and charter operators have their offices here. Medical and banking facilities are also available.
|19 Apr - 30 Jun 2018|
|7 Nights / 8 Days||R 21,655.00 p.p.s.|
|01 Jul - 23 Jul 2018|
|7 Nights / 8 Days||R 22,240.00 p.p.s.|
|24 Jul - 31 Oct 2018|
|7 Nights / 8 Days||R 21,655.00 p.p.s.|
Traveler Rating: Not yet reviewed by any member...
You can be the first one to write a review for Eden Bleu Hotel!
Eden Bleu Hotel is located in Seychelles. We provide accommodation, hotel information, holiday specials, packages, photos, rates and Eden Bleu Hotel reviews. Book Eden Bleu Hotel online and Save!