Sun City, Pilanmesberg, Kruger Park, Johannesburg, Cape Town & Durban
Min Persons Required:
Afrisafari Tours offers the ultimate African EXPERIENCE for both first time visitors & experienced ones. We offer wildlife safaris, accommopdation, World Cup breakaway tours, transfers, 2010 accomodation & transport, etc.
Leave Johannesburg/Pretoria in an air-conditioned microbus with an experienced Kruger Park guide. Travel east across the Highveld farmlands and down the beautiful Elands Valley to Nelspruit - centre of our finest citrus farms. Continue to the entrance of Kruger Park then prepare your camera and video. Spend the afternoon on your first exciting game drive looking for elephant, giraffe and antelope. Before sunset arrive at your Rest Camp and book into an air-conditioned chalet with shower / toilet and screens to prevent insects. Enjoy dinner in the privatised restaurant / diner.
Leave camp at dawn for an early morning game drive to look for lions and other Big Five species followed by breakfast. Proceed to a water point to see crocodiles lazing on the bank, families of hippos and birds before returning to camp for siesta or perhaps a refreshing swim. Later, board the open safari vehicle for an evening game drive ( duration 3 hours ) when you can photograph the beautiful African sunset & then using spotlights search for hyena and other nocturnal species. Dinner and overnight at your Rest Camp.
Return transfers with refreshments & snacks
2 x game drives
General Policies & Disclaimers
TERMS & CONDITIONS / SMALL PRINT
1. Apart from the daily Special tours, we require a minimum of two people to conduct a tour, even for a private tour.
2. There is a surcharge of 10% applicable on all transport requirements between the hours of 23:00 - 06:00 for groups of less than 10 people.
3. Rush Hour is between 07:00 - 09:00 & 16:00 - 18:00, Mondays to Fridays only.
4. Due to the unpredictable nature of the petrol and diesel prices in South Africa, these rates are provisional and we hold the right to change them without prior or written notice.
5. Should a transfer be confirmed for a future date with a 50% deposit, we will honour the rate as quoted when booked.
6. Overnight package prices are quoted as "per person sharing" and are valid until 31 December 2009 (excluding certain peak periods at Sun City & Cape Town Hotels).
7. Prices (quoted in ZAR) are subject to alteration without prior notice.
8. Guides are English / Afrikaans speaking. Other languages are available on request at a surcharge.
9. Please note that a cancellation fee of 100% of the total price applies for day tours and transfers cancelled less than 24 hours and to overnight tours cancelled less than 7 days before departure.
10. A trailer is available for excess luggage at a surcharge
11. We hold the right to use a sedan car for transfers with one to three people. Should a minibus be required for a transfer for one to three people we hold the right to charge the rate used for four to seven people.
12. All bookings (and specified vehicles) are subject to availability at time of reservation.
13. Quoted prices include agent's commission (VAT included). No commission is paid in the case of the single supplement.
14. Beverages (excluding bottled water and soft drinks) are excluded from our prices and are for own account.
15. We reserve the right to arrange for passengers to be taken on by an associate company running the same or a similar tour, should circumstances require it.
16. Private tours are available and are quoted for separately.
17. Routes, accommodation and visits to restaurants and sights are subject to change without prior notice if circumstances require it.
18. While Madikwe Treasure Tours, their employees, and/or agents will take every care against such contingencies, they cannot be held responsible for, and shall be exempt from any liability for any loss, damage or injury to any person and/or his/her luggage or personal property.
19. Madikwe Treasure Tours carries passenger liability, but we strongly advise tourists/passengers to take out adequate travel insurance to cover personal accidents, medical expenses and loss of baggage.
20. We accept all major credit cards.
21. We strongly recommend that tourists take medication against malaria as prescribed.
22. All travel arrangements are subject to the booking conditions and cancellation provisions of the service provider.
23. All bank charges and commissions are for the depositor's account.
24. A 50% non-refundable deposit is payable on reservation and the balance is payable 3 weeks before departure. If a reservation is cancelled, a cancellation fee will be charged and will be determined as follows: If the cancellation is done
– at least 30 days prior to the start of the tour: 0% of the balance amount.
– 29 - 21 days prior to the start of the tour: 25% of the balance amount.
– 20 - 14 days prior to the start of the tour: 50% of the balance amount.
– 14 - 7 days prior to the start of the tour: 75% of the balance amount.
– less than 7 days prior to the start of the tour: 100% of the balance amount.
25. A group-booking discount is available on request for more than four people per booking.
26. A minimum stay of two nights may be required over weekends, i.e. Friday and Saturday nights, or Saturday & Sunday nights at Sun City Hotels and Pilanesberg National Park lodges.
27. Return transport to and from Pretoria/Johannesburg is included in the overnight packages to Sun City and Pilanesberg National Park. An additional fee may be levied for departures from points other than Johannesburg on the Day Trips option.
28. Although every effort is made to ensure brochure accuracy at the time of going to print, Madikwe Treasure Tours cannot be held responsible for printing or typographical errors, or errors arising from unforeseen circumstances.
29. WAITING TIME:
. We do not charge waiting time for delayed flights
. We do not charge waiting time for the first 30 minutes' waiting.
. After 30 min.'s we charge a waiting time fee indicated on the price list under EXT:
30. DIFFERENT PICK-UP OR DROP-OFF POINTS
. There is no charge for different pick-up and/or drop-off pints if such points are in the same suburb.
. For pick-ups and/or drop-offs in different areas, the point the furthest to travel will be charged the full fare for 1 person; the second and third point will be charged at the discounted rate.
31. TOUR OPTIONS
a. SCHEDULED TOUR - We require a minimum of two people to conduct a scheduled tour. This tour has a fixed itinerary and departure times, and other people might join this tour.
b. PRIVATE TOUR - We require a minimum of two people to conduct a private tour. Departure times and the tour itinerary are flexible and other people will not join this tour.
c. SINGLE TOUR - Should a tour not be on a special offering on that day, and there is no one else booked on a tour, we can still conduct a tour, charged at the single rate. Departure times are still fixed and we hold the right to add people to this tour, in which case the tour price will revert back to the scheduled tour price. On overnight packages, the single supplement is already included in the single rate, and it doesn't need to be added again.
d. SPECIAL TOUR - We do not require a minimum of two people to conduct this tour. There is a tour on special offering every day of the week. This tour has a fixed itinerary and departure times, and other people might join this tour.