The Maritim Hotel is encircled by dazzling white sandy beaches and surrounded by the turquoise depths of the Indian Ocean, few places on earth have more right to the claim ‘paradise' than the island of Mauritius. Also known for its fascinating landscape and romantic coves, one of the island's most sought-after spots is home to the Maritim Hotel Mauritius.
Originally open in December 1990, completely renovated in 2009, Maritim Hotel Mauritius is your home away from home and your ideal starting point to discover Mauritius. The hotel is a luxurious beach resort & spa of the highest international standard, picturesquely framed by a 25 hectare green tropical garden and nature park and flanked by the Indian Ocean.
Its remarkable setting, overlooking the most enchanting “Turtle Bay”, our hotel is a perfect blend of tropical and colonial architecture which provides an elegant background for a sophisticated and yet totally relaxing vacation, thanks to the unequalled multitude of sports and leisure facilities available. The truly dedicated and genuinely friendly nature of its ever smiling Mauritian staff; the good food, the location and surroundings, the flexibility to meet our guests’ requirements are well known by our repeat guests, and have now become the guarantee symbol of quality and service.
The hotel consists of 221 sea-facing rooms comprising of 147 comfort rooms, 29 deluxe rooms, 29 prestige rooms, 10 junior suites and 2 presidential suites. All rooms have air-conditioning, radio, colour TV with video channel, minibar, telephone, Internet access and safe-deposit box. The Maritim is in a slightly elevated position overlooking the bay and the views from the higher floor rooms across the golf course are stunning.
A wide selection of sports and activities such as games such as beach volleyball, petanque, table tennis and waterpolo are offered.
Maritim Resort and Spa Amenities
- The Belle Vue Restaurant, offering buffet and barbecues 5 times a week
- Mon Desir, gourmet restaurant
- La Maree Beach Restaurant, offering seafood and other grills
- The hotel has three bars
- Bicycle hire
- Room service 24hrs (tray charge applies)
- Dry cleaning and laundry
- Evening turndown service
- Free WLAN in all rooms and public areas and restaurants
- Babysitter service, Kids Club "Turtle Club", opened daily from 9 a.m. to 10 p.m. (with German, French and English speaking staff
- Island Excursions
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Water ski, sailing boats, archery, mini golf (9 courses) windsurfing, snorkels and goggles, paddle boat, glass bottom boat, canoes and lots of other sports facilities/equipment provided for the complimentary use of guests
- Equestrian Centre with 12 horses and ponies, giant tortoises and a small animal farm
- 9 hole golf course (Par 29), the longest hole of which is 340 metres, green fees included for hotel guests, driving net, putting green
- Bicycle and scooter hire and guided bicycle tours
- Arrival & Departure lounge for guests that arrive very early or have a late check-out with showers, changing rooms, lockers, flat screen TV, Internet Corner, mini-bar, Seating area
- Expansive swimming pool area with integrated bar and whirlpool
- Air-conditioned fitness studio "Sport & Wellness Club"
- "Tropical Flower Spa" with over 3.500 sq.m. located within the hotel's 25 hectares landscaped grounds with idyllic waterfall, tranquil pond, sauna, steam bath and whirlpool, relaxation area under the waterfall and 13 pavilions for beauty and wellness treatments.
- 3 tennis courts (synthetic grass) with floodlighting free of charge including rackets (tennis balls payable)
- Diving school (PADI)
Special Offer Details
7 Nights From R 14,365.00 per person sharing
7 nights / 8 days
03 May - 24 Jun 2017
R 14,365.00 p.p.s.
18 Jul - 29 Sep 2017
R 15,565.00 p.p.s.
10 Oct - 31 Oct 2017
R 16,985.00 p.p.s.
- Return flights to Mauritius on Air Mauritius ex JNB
- Return airport/hotel transfers
- Meals as specified
- 7 Nights accommodation.
- Approximate airport taxes
- Items of a personal nature
- Meals not mentioned
- Travel & medical insurance
Packages are subject to availability at the time of the reservation. Passport & Visa costs (if applicable), travel insurance & items of a personal nature are not included. Prices are subject to change without prior notice due to airfare increases and currency fluctuations. Rebooking and cancellations fees apply. Standard terms and conditions apply
Valid: 2017-05-03 - 2017-10-31
General Policies & Disclaimers
Prices are from a starting price per person sharing, subject to change, airfare increase, currency fluctuations and availability. Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply. Please note that airport taxes, fuel levies & surcharges are approximate and and subject to change, the exact amount will be confirmed ate time of booking. Valid for dates as specified.
Rating: Author: Esmare Comana Posted: Tuesday, June 12 2012, 11:20:14
What can I say, we LOVED the Maritim Hotel.
The food is good in the main restaurant, however we preferred to eat at the beach
Restaurant which was table served. Staff could not do enough for you, especially Dooralee who conducted the most excellent service on the beach. We really missed her when she had a day off! We would recommend this beautiful holiday destination to everyone. We would not hesitate to go back.
Maritim Hotel Mauritius
Rating: Author: Erica Van Zyl Posted: Tuesday, June 12 2012, 11:14:35
Amazing country and an amazing hotel. The staff are super friendly and caring. They went out there way to help you. The food, cleanliness, services and location were great. I couldn't have asked for more. My family also went to the same hotel after us and loved it. I would certainly recommend this place.
Rating: Author: Aidan Jacobs Posted: Tuesday, June 12 2012, 11:18:05
This Maritim Hotel was excellent in everyway possible
Maritim Resort and Spa - Mauritius Balaclava Accommodation
Maritim Resort and Spa is located in Mauritius Balaclava. We provide accommodation, hotel information, holiday specials, packages, photos, rates and Maritim Resort and Spa reviews. Book Maritim Resort and Spa online and Save!