Price From: R10 150.00
Destination: North Coast
Stay: 3 Nights
MyBlue Boutique Hotel is situated in Nungwi, the centre of the Zanzibar’s dhow building industry and one of the most beautiful spots on the island. Nungwi is famous for it’s spectacular sunsets, pristine white beaches and ocean in all the shades of blue. The MyBlue Boutique Hotel is about 50 km’s from Stone Town Airport and easily accessible.
MyBlue was built in its natural surroundings and has recently undergone a renovation in June 2015. Each room is elegantly decorated and air conditioned to make your stay as memorable as possible.The restaurant offers a wide variety of international cuisine. In front of the pool, near the main bar, there is a covered area with a library, table games and WI-FI (extra charge).
The hotel has scuba diving and snorkelling facilities, fishing can also be organised, or you can simply enjoy a fabulous massage whilst listening to the waves gently rolling onto the shore. MyBlue Boutique Hotel the ideal location for tour groups, honeymoons, incentives and individuals wanting to relax and enjoy everything this enchanting spice island has to offer.
New Facilities Include:
- Conference Room Equiped (100 pax max)
- Fitness centre nenewed
- Recreation Area: includes billiard, darts, table tennis, table football
- Sport Area: includes beach volley, tennis bowls
- Mini Club
- MAIN BUFFET RESTAURANT INCLUDED: includes selection of italian and international cousine with 7 evening themed dinner
- BEACH RESTAURANT: open from 10am to 10pm offers snack menù , menù light and pizza ( only dinner time )
- “ALI BABA” RESTAURANT: Sophisticated Indian, Arabic, Zanzibarian food served in a typical atmosphere comfortable seated on cushions pool view surrounded by candlelight with opportunity to smoke traditional shisha
- “OCEAN ”RESTAURANT: New evening a la carte restaurant . We propose shellfish’s dinner ( lobster, prawn, cicada, crab ) and new SUSHY proposal for exotic’s food lovers .
- MAIN POOL BAR SAWA SAWA : Open from 10am with light late breakfast set up and tea time scheduled . Snacks before lunch and dinner always available .
- BEACH BIO BAR: located on the beach our bio point will satisfy lovers of taste and health with selection of fresh fruit smoothies , fresh vegetables smoothies and fruit salads
|09 Jan - 28 Feb 2021|
|3 Nights / 4 Days||R 10,150.00 p.p.s|
|4 Nights / 5 Days||R 11,550.00 p.p.s|
|7 Nights / 8 Days||R 15,850.00 p.p.s|
|01 Mar - 31 Mar 2021|
|3 Nights / 4 Days||R 10,595.00 p.p.s|
|4 Nights / 5 Days||R 12,195.00 p.p.s|
|7 Nights / 8 Days||R 16,950.00 p.p.s|
|01 Apr - 20 Jul 2021|
|3 Nights / 4 Days||R 10,350.00 p.p.s|
|4 Nights / 5 Days||R 11,850.00 p.p.s|
|7 Nights / 8 Days||R 16,350.00 p.p.s|
|21 Jul - 31 Jul 2021|
|3 Nights / 4 Days||R 11,095.00 p.p.s|
|4 Nights / 5 Days||R 12,850.00 p.p.s|
|7 Nights / 8 Days||R 18,095.00 p.p.s|
|01 Aug - 31 Aug 2021|
|7 Nights / 8 Days||R 18,095.00 p.p.s|
|01 Sep - 31 Oct 2021|
|3 Nights / 4 Days||R 10,550.00 p.p.s|
|4 Nights / 5 Days||R 12,150.00 p.p.s|
|7 Nights / 8 Days||R 16,850.00 p.p.s|
- 3, 4 or 7 Nights accommodation on an All Inclusive Basis
- Direct Flights to Zanzibar every Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday & Sunday
- Packages all include relevant free nights and early bird deals.
- Return airport/hotel transfers
- Approximate Airport Taxes
- Meals as specified
- Zanzibar is a malaria area (Please consult doctor for medical advise)
- Yellow Fever injections – No longer required by South African residents.
- Visas ($50) obtained upon arrival in Zanzibar (not applicable to South African passport holders).
-USD 1 per person per day new infrastructure tax imposed by the Zanzibar Revenue Board. This tax is charged directly on the hotel bill and payable to the hotel direct upon check out. Applicable to both adults and children.
Prices are from a starting price, per person sharing, subject to change, airfare increase, currency fluctuation and availability. Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
Traveler Rating: 5 (out of 5)
Current reviews - 13 posted
Author: Billy Evans
Posted: Wednesday, May 03 2017, 09:52:37
We booked our family vacation at My Blue Hotel in Zanzibar. The rooms are spacious. Beautiful white sandy beaches. There is a bar with an adjacent swimming pool. You are able to enjoy snorkeling away from the hotel on local wooden boats. Dinners set up on the beach and awesome traditional performances by the locals. Relaxing massages can be enjoyed.
Great Service Received from My Blue
Author: Omar Naidoo
Posted: Wednesday, May 03 2017, 09:45:06
My Blue is an amazing hotel. Excellent food and staff were extremely helpful. Rooms are great, kept clean and spacious. Wi-Fi is available throughout the hotel. The bar is open till midnight. Just an awesome experience
Great Choice - My Blue
Posted: Monday, March 13 2017, 12:22:27
MyBlue Boutique Hotel Package travel packages, holiday specials, packages, and MyBlue Boutique Hotel Package specials. Book MyBlue Boutique Hotel Package online and Save!