Situ Island Resort is situated within the Quirimbas National Park off the coast of Mozambique. It is an eco-friendly, family-orientated, resort, well-known for its diving. It is a place where family and friends can unwind and relax in natural surroundings.
- Sleeps maximum 16 people in eight individual chalets that are serviced daily.
- Any number of guests can book for any length of time (no minimum stay period and no maximum number of guests).
- Full board and lodging at MZN4800 per person per night. RACK rate.
- Communal dining area.
- Activities include scuba diving, snorkelling, boating, kayaking, fishing both shore-based and on boats, relaxation, walking.
- It is the ultimate in personal, secluded, holiday venues and is ideal for a family break-away.
- Caters for small weddings and private functions.
- The entire island can be booked exclusively.
- Does fall within a malaria area.
- Eco-friendly. Everything is run on solar power and the island boasts its own desalination plant.
- Currently rates are the same year round.
- Credit card facility is available.
- Leisure cruises
|Travel Dates||Per Adult||Per Child 5-12 years|
|11 May - 31 Dec 2017||R 1,960.00 p.p.s.||R 1,175.00 p.p.s.|
Traveler Rating: Not yet reviewed by any member...
You can be the first one to write a review for Situ Island!
Situ Island is located in Mozambique Pemba. We provide accommodation, hotel information, holiday specials, packages, photos, rates and Situ Island reviews. Book Situ Island online and Save!