Sandies Tropical Village offers an exclusive launch pad to the wonders of Kenya tropical holidays. Paper-white buildings with palm-thatched roofs watch over the resort's animated garden in the form of a Masai Manyatta Village where you will find towering Neem trees, lazy Bougainvilleas and peeking monitor lizards. Life is easy in this wonder.
Tropical Village Malindi is embraced in a charming oasis of tranquillity, the resort features 109 garden rooms, 2 restaurants and 3 bars. Evenings are spent under buttermilk skies watching the in-house performers entertain the guests. Through the day you can join the animation team in archery, beach volley, Thai stretching and challenge yourself in a coconut throwing competition.
The resort offers 36 Superior rooms are built in a two level semi circled structure with private balconies on the second floor and terraces on the ground floor. All rooms are designed in Lamu or English style.49 Deluxe rooms are built in a two level semi circled structure with private balconies on the second floor and terraces on the ground floor. All rooms are designed in Lamu or English style. 24 Junior Suites are built in a two level semi circled structure with private balconies on the second floor and terraces on the ground floor. These exclusive suites offer the opportunity for guests to enjoy in-room breakfast service as well as our free laundry service. All rooms are designed in Lamu or English style.
- Return flights on 1Time every Monday and Friday
- SA Airport Taxes
- Return transfers
- Accommodation in a Deluxe Garden Room
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner at the Main Restaurant. Soft drinks, fruit juices, beer, house wine, tea and coffee
- Breakfast Service: 07:30 to 10:00
- Lunch Service: 13:00 to 14:30
- Dinner Service: 20:00 to 21:30
- Tropical Jahazi Bar: Serves refreshing drinks, fruit juices, coffee and tea, snacks and pastries during the day. Selected spirits and cocktails are served after 18:00. Premium and imported liquors available at charge from 9:00 to Midnight
- Tropical Beach Bar: Serves wines, beer, soft drinks and fresh fruit juices. from 10:00 to 17:00
- Disco Bar: Serves soft drinks, alcoholic and non alcoholic beverages. Premium and imported liquors available at charge from 22:00 to Midnight
- Junior Suites includes free laundry and breakfast room service
- Gymnastic daily activities, latin dance course, non-professional windsurf equipment, archery, table tennis, evening animation program, discotheque
- Inoculations (yellow Fever injections to be done 10 days before departure)
Special Offer Detail
6 nts from R 16,745.00 pps / 8 nts from R 18,975.00 pps
6 nights / 7 days
8 nights / 9 days
01 Jul - 31 Aug 2017
R 16,940.00 p.p.s.
R 19,170.00 p.p.s.
01 Sep - 14 Dec 2017
R 16,745.00 p.p.s.
R 18,975.00 p.p.s.
Price Includes - Return flights to Kenya ex JNB - Return airport/hotel transfers - Meals as specified - Accommodation - Approximate airport taxes
Price Excludes - Items of a personal nature - Meals not mentioned - Travel & medical insurance
*Please note that prices are input manually & fluctuate daily in accordance with the current rate of exchange. *Seasonable closures, block out periods, & peak season supplements may apply. *Airline supplements will apply on departures over peak season. *Valid for dates as specified.
Dear AfricaStay sales team
Thank you for following up.
My daughter and I have and are still having a most enjoyable and relaxing time here at Tropical Village.
The rooms are great and the staff are friendly and helpful.
The hotel itself is clean with great flow down past the huge pool to the beach.
All three meals every day have been delicious.
Malindi is a somewhat hectic, but colourful and friendly town where one feels completely safe
I would certainly recommend Tropical Village to my friends and family.
Posted: Wednesday, February 29 2012, 10:54:50
I visited Tropical Village with my boyfriend from 15th to 22nd July.
On arrival we were met by extremely accomodating hotel staff and a refreshing cocktail. The hotel immediately had the wow factor as we were taken to our rooms.
On entering our room I was very surpised to see how spacious the rooms were the bed was even 7 foot wide a very inviting prospect after the long journey! The bathroom was also of a high standard no, everything in there isnt brand new, but the shower was fantastic and was always kept clean. The thing I couldnt understand was how guests in this hotel were permanently supplied with hot and plenty of water when this is a third world country struggling to maintain a steady supply of water.
Author: shania chetty
Posted: Thursday, June 28 2012, 12:00:50
Just to let you know I was most pleased with the Kenya holiday package. Place was beautiful and I had an awesome time.
Tropical Village Kenya Malindi Holiday Holiday Specials
Tropical Village Kenya Malindi Holiday travel packages, holiday specials, packages, and Tropical Village Kenya Malindi Holiday specials. Book Tropical Village Kenya Malindi Holiday online and Save!