Destination: Victoria Falls
Stay: 3 Nights
The Kingdom Hotel
The Kingdom hotel is centrally located within the small town of Victoria Falls, close to all the major attractions including the Victoria Falls rainforest. It may look like the city of a lost civilisation but the Kingdom Hotel is one of Victoria Falls' best known family hotels.
Expect all the comforts of a modern resort geared up in every way for your maximum comfort and enjoyment. Stay in one of 294 rooms situated in the hotel grounds, where many rooms have a balcony overlooking the lake and water features which are an ideal place to relax and de-stress. Zambezi National Park is close to the hotel and has many fun activities including elephant riding and game viewing.
Wild Horizons Upper Zambezi Canoe Safari
OVERNIGHT & FULL DAY CANOE
4.00pm – 4.00pm the following day. Confirm on Minimum of 4 Pax
- Clients are collected at 4.00pm; take an hour and a half game drive (25km) into the Zambezi National Park in an open vehicle to arriving at our riverside camp. (See accommodation) before sunset for dinner and drinks.
- The following day starts with a full English breakfast and the guide will then give a thorough briefing, which will cover; conditions of the river, rapids, canoeing instruction, safety and general information. You will be asked to sign an indemnity form.
- The full day is spent canoeing (18kms) downstream, running small grade one and two rapids, exploring channels, bird and game viewing. The Kandahar Rapids are run on this day.
- A picnic lunch is served on the mainland or an island.
- Cold minerals and beers are served at the take out point at the end of the day and clients are
back in Victoria Falls by about 4.00
- Limited beer and minerals and mineral water on camping days. 1 Bottle of wine per 2 guests per day.
- Hearty meals while on safari are all included from Day 1 of the activity.
- All accommodation on a sharing basis
What To Bring
Clients are advised to bring the following with them on canoe trips: shorts, river shoes, sun block, mosquito repellent, torch, hats, sunglasses, towels, cameras (spare film/SD cards/disks!) and binoculars and warm clothing in winter.
Accommodation (Overnight Canoeing Safaris)
Kalai River Camp is situated approximately 25kms upstream from Victoria Falls in the Zambezi National Park and is a mobile rustic bush camp. It is important to note that it is not a “luxury permanent lodge”! The camp is fully backed up by a team of staff that set up camp in preparation for client’s arrival. The camp comprises of large walk in tents, equipped with camp beds, mattresses, sheets, pillows and duvets, camping water basin (which are filled with hot water each morning), a paraffin lantern, a bedside table and hand towels. There is also a portable toilet and hot shower in camp. The camp and dining table are set up under the stars on the riverbank with stunning views of the river. During winter months (April, May, June, July and August), the evenings, nights and early mornings will be very cold. Clients must bring their own warm clothing. Space is limited; we suggest one carry bag per person.
Prices are from a starting price, per person sharing, subject to change, airfare increase, currency fluctuation and availability. Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
Traveler Rating: Not yet reviewed by any member...
You can be the first one to write a review for Zambezi Canoe Safari and The Kingdom Hotel Combo!
Zambezi Canoe Safari and The Kingdom Hotel Combo travel packages, holiday specials, packages, and Zambezi Canoe Safari and The Kingdom Hotel Combo specials. Book Zambezi Canoe Safari and The Kingdom Hotel Combo online and Save!